Mena Caravan and Camping Park - Lanivet, Bodmin, Cornwall PL30 5HW, UK
Phone: (+44) 01208 831845 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Use the map and print the instructions below.
• Brown tourist signs showing ‘Mena & camping
logos’ are installed from the A389 south of Lanivet
village, if you really get lost ask for directions in the
Spar shop or the pub!
• Do not allow your sat nav to bring you off the A30 prior to the A 391 Eden Project Junction, as this will lead you down some tight but not impassable lanes. If it tells you to leave at the Bodmin exit ignore it.
• If you are approaching from Plymouth on the A38 do not be tempted to follow the Lanhydrock turning just before the A30, turn onto the A30 and follow the instructions below. The lane from Lanhydrock, crossing the B3268, to the campsite is not suitable for towing vehicles or large motor homes.
1. From Exeter take the A30 to Bodmin & Truro.
2. Take the A30 Bodmin by-pass and leave the A30 at the A30/A391 Innis Downs roundabout.
3. Take the A389 (A391) north wards sign posted Lanivet.
4. In ½ mile take the first right (outside lane) and pass beneath the A30, NT sign for Lanhydrock & our Mena sign
5. Turn first left signposted Lostwithiel, Fowey, NT sign & Mena sign
6. In 1/4 mile turn right at top of hill (staggered junction) keeping the Celtic Cross on your left. Mena sign on top of hedge
7. Continue straight for ½ mile (road narrows at top of hill then widens again, be brave its worth it!) Mena sign points direction
Do not take left turn signposted Bokiddick Barns, if you do turn around at the next junction
8. Take the first right into our lane and entrance 100 yards on the right. Mena sign indicates turn.
• If you do approach from Bodmin Town centre follow the A389(A391) to Lanivet and pass through Lanivet take first left after bus stop and follow 5 to 8 above.